Mod Update

Discussion in 'Challenger Exterior Modifications Forum' started by Hopslayer, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

I have a V6, so we are talking show, not go. :)

2. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

I was supposed to go to my mother's 71st Birthday Party yesterday, but it was cancelled because she went to the hospital Friday night. She passed away yesterday afternoon. Losing both parents 7 months apart isn't fun, but after my mother fought cancer for almost 8 years, she just couldn't go on any further. Unlike my dad, my mother was able to ride in my Challenger to Chemo appointments a couple of times. She loved the car. Thanks everyone. I will keep you updated on the car projects. Warmer weather looks to be on the way.

3. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

My condolence on the loss of your mom. Although it can be difficult, try to keep positive through all this. She's without pain and back together with you dad looking down on you from above.

Hopslayer likes this.
  4. Tatt2Jack

Tatt2Jack Full Access Member

Yeah ... it's tough! Starting back in early '14, between my Wife n I, we lost 6 close Friends n Family members in about 13 months. It was a Bad Year.

I have a V-6 and I like it to look cool, but also RUN. I'm hoping to be able to change the R/P without having to get a new rear Unit. Going to a custom shop, that does a lot of Street Rods, early Summer to up-grade the Exhaust and while it's there they're gonna service the rear Unit and see what my options are. I'll do a Post whenever I get the exhaust done so us SXT guys can hear the difference.

Hopslayer likes this.