My Challenger Purchase Experience...

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by mb_maritimer, Nov 24, 2017.

1. mb_maritimer

mb_maritimer Member

Hi all,
    I would like to share my Challenger purchase experience...

I decided after 25 years of alimony and support payments, I would treat myself to a brand new Challenger.

I gave my long list of requirements to my local dealer for a green go R/T shaker Challenger. They were able to locate one already built but in another dealers showroom in another province. This car had more than I had originally asked for, price was a bit higher but I bit the bullet anyway.

This is were my story gets interesting...
    I was promised delivery of my car on a certain date, the dealer had a big shingding planned with balloons and car bows etc. I also booked the day off work to attend and take official purchase of my car.
    Turns out the dealers carrier was not 100% honest and my car wasn't even picked up or loaded yet. I was supposed to take possession the next day but the car was a three days drive away. No way I was getting my car on time.
    The dealer asked that I come in right away to discuss. When I arrived, I was met at the door with big smiles. I will admit my smile wasn't as big lol.
    At this point I was handed two key FOBS, a black and red one? I asked, what's this??
    They pointed to a brand new black hellcat, just washed and shined on the lot.
    I am pretty sure my heart stopped for a minute....yes they loaned me a brand new Hellcat for 5 days until my car arrived. My smile returned!
    I drove that car like I stole it for 5 days. Best car purchase experience for me ever!

Cheers! 2017-09-28 16.53.07_preview.jpeg 2017-09-30 09.54.44_preview.jpeg 2017-09-24 19.43.39_preview.png 2017-09-30 11.09.38_preview.jpeg 2017-09-30 11.09.28_preview.jpeg

ScatPack392 likes this.
  2. Climber

Climber Full Access Member

Welcome....After all that you need and deserve a new Challenger. Love that Green-Go. Keep the shiny side up and stay between the ditches.

mb_maritimer likes this.
  3. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member Staff Member Administrator

Nice!! I thought you were going to say they gave you the Hellcat for the price of the shaker. :)

Walker17, BurntRT and mb_maritimer like this.
  4. mb_maritimer

mb_maritimer Member

I tried to change the deal but they just weren't interested lol

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk