Need a Tire and Wheel Expert

Discussion in 'Challenger Wheels, Tires and Brakes Forum' started by Hopslayer, Feb 14, 2019.

1. 70-426_10-SRT

70-426_10-SRT B&E body lover

So how many mile do you have on the Nitto NT555 G2's?

Planning on getting a pair this spring for the street, but also want a pair of NT-05's for the strip.

2. DonnyG

DonnyG Member

I've had them on for 2 weeks, only about 200 miles. I'm new to muscle and torque, but the 555's are 100% better than the stock all season tires. I can't break loose the rears like I could with the all season tires. I don't think to increase from 275 to 295 did that. I think the all season to summer tire did that. I'm a little scared to get too crazy because the rear tires grip too much, and I may not be able to recover fast enough.

3. TommyFox

TommyFox Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I run 315's Comtinentals with a 20x11 CCW on the rear with no sticking out. You must consider that a Nitto or a Toyo 315 is not as wide a say Continental or Pirreli Tire in a 315. I had to remove the inner plastic and take a air hammer to the inner wheel well to make a real 315 fit. Picture doesnt do it justice but I wasn't happy with the Nitto 315 it looked about the size of a 285 in a non japanese tire. Also depends on the wheel and back space.

4. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

I know the Nitto Invo is narrower. It will fit with no adjustment needed, which is what I was hoping to do.

5. Nikdom

Nikdom Active Member

Guys, I'm going to buy new wheels for my car. I want to choose exactly the quality option. I have accumulated a considerable amount for this.
    What forged wheels can you recommend? Which are the highest quality and proven? What do you think?
    I read a lot of positive reviews about Motion Wheels. I like the design, the tests, lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. I think this is a good option. Do you support?