New Mango Scat Pack Shaker Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by adian, Apr 24, 2017.

1. adian

adian New Member

Hey everyone,

I just ordered my new 2017 Go Mango Scat Pack Shaker. I'm normally a Jeep guy but they are taking too long to release the new ones and can't have the diesel where we are stationed. So I figured I'd get me a fun car until we get sent back stateside and I'll decide on adding the new Wrangler or Truck to the stable.

I got just about every upgrade except: $2000 wheel and brake package, $1500 sound system (got the upgraded alpine) and sunroof, she got everything else! I think I got a great deal at just over $44k with all that by ordering through the base dealership! Will be the first car I've ever custom ordered.

The downside, my wife and I are stationed in Puerto Rico and they have ridiculous import taxes (upwards of 20% of MSRP). So I'm having to have it sent to our home of record in Texas and then ship it to PR to avoid those taxes. Military is allowed to have 2 vehicles without paying import taxes, but you can't get that exemption buying locally (as hard up as they are for money you would think they would want you to buy locally to help the economy)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum!

3. soonercruiser

soonercruiser Full Access Member

Welcome from Okieland!