OH NO!! Another Idiot Challenger Owner.

Discussion in 'Challenger News, Articles and Media Reviews' started by NC20RT, Oct 31, 2021.

1. NC20RT

NC20RT Full Access Member

70-426_10-SRT likes this.
  2. Wizard of Iz

Wizard of Iz Full Access Member

Once again the young man has proven that having money doesn't make you smart.

Pasco County is just North of Tampa and is the growth area for the Greater Tampa Bay metro. I just drove through Pasco County (in our Durango R/T) last week.

NC20RT likes this.
  3. Wm TPA SXT

Wm TPA SXT Full Access Member

Mental Health Counseling is so needed for Tik Tok Users thinking they are Celebrities or Stars!!!

Octane and NC20RT like this.
  4. 70-426_10-SRT

70-426_10-SRT B&E body lover

BAN "PAID Social Media Dweebs"! :angry94:

"According to FHP, Mikula, who claims to make $400,000-$500,000 via social media, did not pull over when the trooper activated his lights and siren"

NC20RT likes this.
  5. NC20RT

NC20RT Full Access Member

Outside of enjoying YouTube (usually car related or music related) and these car forums, I'm apparently not missing much on the social media scene. The paid YouTube members seem to be trying to outdo each other for being 'over the top' and idiotic at times. If the other sites are the same, I'm with ya 100%.

I feel bad for the young folks missing out on life with their faces plastered to their phones and screens. I'm grateful for never having to be a part of that. I waste enough time on the computer as it is.

70-426_10-SRT and tklietz like this.
  6. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

The idiot smoked his tires in front of a police car, ran a red light and led troopers on a 100 mpg high-speed chase. He did not pull over when the trooper activated his lights and siren and continued speeding as he pulled into a residential area.

After his Challenger was impounded and he was arrested, he stated that "he knew the trooper was trying to pull him over but thought it would be okay to speed away if he got away with it." In addition, he told troopers "in his mind he is young, makes a lot of money, has a fast car and can do whatever he wants." Mikula added that "he wanted to do something fun for three seconds and it cost him."

Troopers say Mikula also told them that his plan was to get onto the expressway to outrun the patrol vehicle, but thought "he may get in more trouble."

Incredible!!

He is in big trouble. Besides running a red light (Failure to Observe Traffic Signal), he violated a host of Florida motor vehicle laws, such as:

1. Speeding- Exceeding Limit by 40+ mph (100 mph in a residential neighborhood).
    2. Reckless Driving
    3. Fleeing
    4. Driving in Unsafe Manner
    5. Careless Driving
    6. Failure to Comply with Directions of Officer
    7. Racing on Highway

Here is a short video showing how the chase started and his arrest at his home.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    De La Trick likes this.
  7. Octane

Octane Full Access Member

Back in my youth a couple of cops informed me that if I try to outrun the law,and even if I'm drunk as a skunk at the time that it is better to stop and give up than having to be hunted down and arrested.Especially if anyone is injured because of my actions.In the seventies I did get away with eluding the law a few times but never in a flat out high speed chase.I drove down a dark dirt road that was under construction at a high rate of speed and at the end of that road I almost plowed into a bulldozer.But I still escaped! Nothing like a drinking teenager.

Larry St Denis likes this.
  8. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

Were you trying to recreate the ending from Vanishing Point?

[​IMG]

Octane likes this.
  9. Wizard of Iz

Wizard of Iz Full Access Member

At least the film crew destroyed a Camaro instead of one of the Challengers

10. Octane

Octane Full Access Member

Hadn't thought about the Vanishing Point thing but almost made it to the point of permanent vanishment from this world! Over indulgence and blacking out on alcohol could have killed me as a teen.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021