Pulled the trigger

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by motomutt, Jan 12, 2023.

1. motomutt

motomutt Member

After a few months of looking at used scat pack challengers I decided to buy a new 2022 scat pack shaker in F8. It was only about $5K more than what I was looking at. I'm currently waiting for a break in the Commiefornia storms for safe transport. I'm so damn excited that I can barely hold another thought. I turn 61 today and have wanted a challenger since I was 15. This will be my daily driver as I'll park my hemi Ram and relegate it to truck essential tasks. If anyone has any advice, please chime in. Mutt

78_Ghetto likes this.
  2. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

Congrats on the birthday present to yourself. These Challengers make for great daily drivers.
    Advise? Watch your speed and start saving money for rear tires!

78_Ghetto likes this.
  3. HellKitten

HellKitten Full Access Member

Nice..

4. Moparisto

Moparisto Full Access Member

Ravelco

Ravelco has a decades-long "never has a Ravelco-equipped car been stolen" record. Need I say more?

5. 2009 Classic B5

2009 Classic B5 Full Access Member

I feel sorry for you having to pay sales tax and registration in NorCal. That gets expensive each and every year. Part of the reason I left the state, but politics was the real reason. Cost of living was secondary. Stay dry and don't cross any streams more than 4 feet high!

6. 78_Ghetto

78_Ghetto New Member

First off - congratulations on your purchase! I ordered a 2023 and can't wait. This is my mid-life crisis toy and will not be a daily driver for me. Leisure and fun only. I have a Grand Cherokee for daily use. My advise - Drive it like you stole it!!

7. stingray

stingray Full Access Member

Enjoy it and I am glad you didn't get ripped off by a real outrageous marked up price.

Me I am not going with the V8 Challenger. If anything maybe the SXT Challenger. The theft on these V8 Challengers vehicles is BAD. I don't need that anxiety or trouble.
    Maybe the mark up price will not be on the SXT model as everyone wants the V8 including the criminals and thieves.