SO 2023 IS THE LAST YEAR OF THE CURRENT CHALLENGER EXTERIOR/INTERIOR ENGINE AND CHASSIS?

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by stingray, Jul 13, 2021.

1. stingray

stingray Full Access Member

One thing for sure, it will no longer be fun to drive. They have taken all the fun out of driving. You will have no control. Whether it be boring vehicles that do everything for you or too crowded in gridlock with too much traffic and people for sure..

2. stingray

I would and am going ahead with the tried and true ICE (plenty of support) SPWB especially if its the last year model. I wouldn't dare get an EV for many years till the infrastructure supports it fully and unless you plan on upgrading or buying a new EV every year because hopefully like everything else it will improve year after year but you still need charging stations that will be available.

3. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

dam, its demolition man all over again, lol

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  4. stingray

This is part of their plan.

5. 68MOPAR

68MOPAR Full Access Member

Lithium mining is the new coal.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  6. stingray

All I need to do now is find a dealership in California that I can order a factory 2022/2023 Dodge Challenger SPWB at MSRP or below.
    Any recommendations?

7. 68MOPAR

68MOPAR Full Access Member

I seriously doubt that Dodge will do-away with the ICE Challenger. If they're wise, they won't. Chevrolet had announced 2021 as the last year for the Camaro, but have since reversed this decision. The vast majority of the public has no interest in owning an EV, and they know it.

How fast is the fastest Camaro? That would be the ZL1, with a 650-horsepower supercharged V8, which is capable of rocketing from standstill to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds. That’s exceptionally quick. Chevy puts top speed at 190 mph.

https://www.kbb.com/chevrolet/camaro/2022/

MOPAR has not stated that the Challenger is going electric, or that they intend on discontinuing the model. My prediction for 2024... Demon EV. They could go CUDA, but we're talking Dodge.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021