Some nasty comments in here about Hemi owners.

Discussion in 'Challenger News, Articles and Media Reviews' started by NC20RT, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Jeffrey Mark

Jeffrey Mark Member

Its not the Gun that kills...Its the Person who pulls the Trigger...

2. Bacon Sandwich

Bacon Sandwich Full Access Member

I loved my '15 Mustang GT but it was too low and hard for me to wash and care for anymore. The Challenger has some blind spot issues but I find they are no different than the Mustang was. There was a lot more stuff available to mod the Ford than this car has but I'm getting some ideas, all I see are graphics and a few wheel changes on cars around me where as Mustangs are known for being modified completely. This car is better for day to day driving than the other two, I just miss shifting.

3. Katshot

Katshot Full Access Member

My last two Mustangs were 4th gen (SN-95) cars. Loved both of them. When the 5th gen (S-197) cars came out, I was excited about the retro design and ran out to checkout the GT500 as soon as it came out. Unfortunately, I hated it. The car felt huge to me. When the 6th gen (S-550) car came out, again I ran to the dealership to check it out. This time the car felt better regarding size but now I hated the drivetrain. The engine was crammed for top end torque and felt gutless down low, and the clutch take up was terrible.
    The Mustang was dead to me. The Camaro looked nice but the interior wasn’t so nice. The drivetrain was great but I just couldn’t pull the trigger.
    Luckily, Dodge had the formula I was looking for. Would’ve been great if they offered a convertible but...you can’t have everything I guess.

4. TRCM

TRCM Full Access Member

I 'bout got rear-ended fri night....moving with traffic, 4 lane road in the direction I was moving, limit was 45 mph....light changed and had plenty of time to stop.

When my foot hit the pedal, no one was behind me for 6 or 7 car lengths, but looked back up a 2nd time as I was braking, and a charger that had cut into my lane was coming up behind me too fast......, and he suddenly swerved into the other lane barely missing the rear of my car and cutting off those drivers...then roared on thru the light, doing I'd guess close to 2x the speed limit....

between the light I was sitting at and the next, I could see him still speeding excessively, and cutting back and forth across up to 4 lanes until his tail-lights disappeared in the pack.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  5. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2021 Durango RT

It’s assholes like that that give our cars a bad wrap!!!