Sublime Color Returns for 2019

Discussion in 'Challenger News, Articles and Media Reviews' started by SRT-Tom, Jan 31, 2019.

1. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

Starting in February, Sublime will return as a late availability color across the entire range of trim levels for both the Challenger and Charger for 2019. This is the first time that the Challenger has been offered in Sublime since 2015 while also marking the first time that the current generation Charger has been offered with the popular light green paint, with Sublime last being offered on the high performance sedan back in 2007.

Sublime was removed from the Challenger Hellcat option sheet when the 2016 models arrived and while Green Go and F8 Green have been offered since then, Sublime has not returned. This will mark the first time that Sublime will be available on the Charger Scat Pack, the Charger Hellcat or the Challenger Hellcat Widebody, while 2019 will introduce the first Sublime Challenger T/A since 1970.

Other “high impact colors” for the 2019 Challenger and Charger lineup include B5 Blue, Go Mango, F8 Green, Plum Crazy and TorRed, all of which are available across all trim levels.

[​IMG]

2. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

I think it's cool that Chrysler releases certain colors on a limited basis. My B5Blue was only offered for 1/2 year in 2015 and I know it was only offered on a few model years since 2009 until recently.

3. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

the thing is now,. you can get an SXT in the impact colors... SE/ SXT models were pretty basic colors will 2011 when Toxic Orange was offered in the v6 and v8 models, then it was discontinued.