Thoughts from a Non-Challenger owner!

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by kurtcobain, Oct 24, 2017.

1. littlejoe63

littlejoe63 Member

its only an opinion from another car enthusiast I love my Challenger it's big and loud and retro and i like to drive it around town this car was made for me. and stay off the menthol's. Mopar or No Car.

IntimidatorRT likes this.
  2. big challenge

big challenge Member

BMW resale value sucks! My $90,000.00 650i got me 6000.00 less than ten years old w/ 70k on the clock. I don’t think you understand what you’re saying anyway. BMW is a fine car but I would not have one in place of my T/A Challenger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

propilot74 likes this.
  3. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

lmao!! like I said you are not a fan of muscle cars especially mopar. you like BMW. ok I get that , so what, why are you trolling a challenger forum then, trying to bad mouth a car we all love to drive... so you had a bad experience.. cant seem to understand why......were you trying to show show how big your kajonas are?

driven a BMW a few times and like you , no room in the dang thing for me., I am 6ft and 275lbs. I like the room in mine and if I need to I can fit 2 more in the back seat comfortably. Gaymaros and Muffstangs , not so much, 2 person cars in MY opinion....... if that matters to ya. As far as miles on the car, I know a few who have over 200,000 miles on theirs and still on the original engine.. so now, go troll another car site tell them how big and bad you are with a BMW.

you are not wanted here.

propilot74 likes this.
  4. kurtcobain

kurtcobain New Member

THanks for reminding me... another thing i HATE about this vehicle is that there is NO ROOM in it. My 335 has MUCH MORE room than this piece of crap - and the visiblity is SO bad that I almost hit a corvette because I couldn't see a single inch of it.

yes, the interior of this vehicle is WAY too small - yet the exterior is big as a YACHT!

5. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

MOVE ON TROLL go bother the gaymaros and muffstangs while you are at it.

6. littlejoe63

littlejoe63 Member

Maybe he doesn't have a forum to go to?

7. BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy Active Member

Or maybe he just likes to puff a boatload of menthols...

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

8. big challenge

big challenge Member

Also compare apples to apples. I'd say your 3series with the big six turbo, awd is getting close to Hellcat territory pricewize. That rental trim R/T is about 35k. If you purchased R/T's you would have two for the money of yours! Also I think your 3 kind of sucks compared to my 2007 650i convertible with EVERYTHING you see in the interior made of leather, wood, and polished aluminum. Go get a 2 series, it will blow the 3 away. BMW 3 is for people that can't afford a real one!!

BurntRT likes this.
  9. Dan38

Dan38 Member

OK, we have established that your tastes are very different. What really gets me is the typical BMW snobiness that you exhibit. I perform warranty audits on all types of cars for a living. I LOVE BMWs. They provide half of my income. BMW stands for Bring Money With, they leak, the damn computers take a dump randomly, they have crap built on the damn car it don't need. These things are designed to keep the service department in business. But, anything mechanical will break. So your snobiness is self infiicted and unwarranted as far as quality goes, BMWs have very high pattern failure rates. In my professional experience, even higher than what I see at the CDJR dealers.

10. Climber

Climber Full Access Member

I guess the Challenger is not for kurtcobain. The beamer is not a car that I would care to own so, our tastes differ. For him to compare these two cars in this fashion is not a fair comparison, they are night and day apart. I see these BMW yuppy machines tooling around metro Denver and most of the drivers exude the same obnoxious, snotty, bad driving habits. It would be my guess that kurtcobain has much in common with them....after all kurt, it is not all about you and your fellow snobs that infect the highways with your "Ultimate Driving Machines" and the self-centered me-me-me self adoration that goes with the yuppys on steroids crowd. That said, IMO, BMW probably makes a fine car but I would never compare them to any modern retro-fit muscle car. When one mixes apples and oranges one gets ambrosia.

Does anyone remember what happened to the original Cobain? A sad and violent ending caused by his own hand. To describe it here may suggest bad taste but one can google the event.