Thoughts from a Non-Challenger owner!

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by kurtcobain, Oct 24, 2017.

1. littlejoe63

littlejoe63 Member

I agree Beemers and Challengers not in the same category of vehicles euro vs American muscle, But i don't go to some other forum's and Troll on their preference of vehicle. agree with Dan38, Big Challenge And Climber. (Let's Keep are Forum from falling into the Trolls hands if they need drama look up TMZ.)

2. Eagle1450

Eagle1450 Full Access Member

I have not posted on this forum since I sold my 2015 Challenger. I now have a 2016 Charge Scat Pack. After seeing this thread in an e-mail summary of site activity, I felt compelled to respond. First of all, there is no doubt that the OP is a complete idiot that thinks because he has a BMW he is something special. He is also clearly a troll that has nothing better to do than sit at a computer and try to antagonize people. His posts do not deserve any more responses from members of this forum.

Your post that "BMW 3 is for people that can't afford a real one" is equally idiotic. I can afford to buy any car I want and chose a 3 series for many reasons that are obviously lost on you. Perhaps you could list the characteristics of a real BMW for me. I can then go back to the dealer and explain to them why the car they sold me was not a BMW and get my money back,

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  3. big challenge

big challenge Member

Understand I was trying to sound like an idiot so maybe he could understand. 3 series is a fine car. I just wanted to ruffle his feathers not yours. I had a Z3 which I think qualifies as a 3 series. One of my favorite cars by far that sweet six with the 5 spd are to die for. I do wonder if he knows the Challenger is an E class at heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Eagle1450

Eagle1450 Full Access Member

Gotcha. I guess I was a little touchy yesterday. Sorry about that. I don't think the OP will ever understand anything you try to tell him about your Challenger. I liked my Challenger a lot but like my Charger as well. Going from the 5.7L to the 6.4L was a real step up in power and performance. The 4 doors make it a lot more practical for multiple passengers. I almost traded it on a new 2016 Charger Hellcat that was discounted $13K off MSRP but another buyer got it first. Kind of glad I didn't since a number of that years cars had blower bearing issues. Also, some 2017 Hellcats have had oil line seal issues that could be catastrophic. I guess I'll wait until I find a 2018 at a good price.

5. N227GB

N227GB New Member

A former C5 owner complaining about aesthetics? :confused:

And where are you finding a rental lot with an RT? I have Exec elite status at National but I'm always getting stuck with a base Challenger. My First World problem. :D

6. chithead

chithead Full Access Member

[​IMG]

Seriously. I'd like reparations for the eight minutes of my life wasted while skimming through this thread.

7. BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy Active Member

What about the 7 minutes you lost puffin on the menthol while reading it? Lmao

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

8. chithead

chithead Full Access Member

I'll gladly trade those seven minutes for one slice of pizza :D

9. BrianandChrissy

BrianandChrissy Active Member

I'm with ya there! Party on!!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

10. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

can we put some pineapple on that??