Tire pressure warning

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Duck Johnson, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Duck Johnson

Duck Johnson Full Access Member

It was a bit chilly this morning in north Texas. As usual with my previous vehicles, my tire pressure gauge came on. It made some noises and would not leave my information screen. I’m thinking of running by Firestone on the way home to make sure I have the right pressure. The gauge said I had 27 psi in my left front and 28 psi in my other tires. The screen said my psi needs to be 31 psi. I stopped and checked the tires, but they looked fine. Any thoughts??

2. gary rubin

gary rubin Member

They are on recall. I’ve been waiting a long time. I keep getting reminders. My dealer says can get one a week. I’ll wait. Mine is a 22 with 900 miles

stingray likes this.
  3. Moparisto

Moparisto Full Access Member

They can LOOK fine even with too little air in them.
    Get a cheap digital pressure gauge and be sure.

4. APG1

APG1 New Member

Chances are there is nothing wrong with your tires. Temperature affects tire air pressure. You said it was a chilly morning and your tire pressure was reading lower because of that, When outside temps increase you will get the opposite.

5. Cloverdale

Cloverdale Full Access Member

certified-top-off-inflator-d033f442-f08c-442e-a76f-48c349bca6f1.png I keep one in every vehicle. As well as a code reader.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    stingray likes this.