Very cool shift knob

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Kid Charlemagne, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Kid Charlemagne

Kid Charlemagne New Member

I found this Billet grim reaper shift knob that I just love, but it's for '08-'12 Challengers and mine is a 2014. I can't find one anywhere for mine. Does anyone have any ideas where I could find one or if they're even available? Thank you in advance![​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. rtchallenger12

rtchallenger12 Full Access Member

I'm sure they're the same up to '14, worst case scenario you ship it back for it not fitting. Looks pretty cool, although I think changing the shifter is best for a manual, considering you actually use it unlike autos where you just go from P to D 99% of the time

3. Kid Charlemagne

Kid Charlemagne New Member

Thanks for your help. I think maybe I will just order it and see if it fits. I would be using it for auto but it's more for looks and not really for function. I'm starting to add some chrome parts for the interior and I think this would fit in nicely. I also added and installed the sequential tail lights last week and I must say it was $ 100 well spent. It was a great addition!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk