What did you do to your Challenger today?

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by rtchallenger12, Feb 11, 2017.

1. rtchallenger12

rtchallenger12 Full Access Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't find a thread on here that had one of these topics on this site (so feel free to move this to a different thread similar to this if need be)
    I think it'd be cool to have one so we can see photos/get info on what you did to/with your Challenger today!

Today I washed/waxed it and took some pics since I haven't seen her waxed yet.. man does she shine! Also have some pics to show the new fog lights, radar, etc

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [URL="[​IMG]
    [URL="URL=http://s36.photobucket.com/user/jeeplib05/media/2012%20Challenger%20RT/fullsizeoutput_f6_zpswk49lm2g.jpeg.html][​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG]

The Radar Detector: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New stainless door sills and MOPAR foot pedals (AKA pain in the ass pedals):
    [​IMG]

Fog Lights:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lots of pics but I can't stop loving my new girl! Next on the list of upgrades will be the GTS taillight covers, red caliper covers, some BFG A/S tires, and of course I'll think of more things later down the road :favorites37:
    EDIT: Ordered the GTS tonight as I couldn't help myself, also got some MOPAR HEMI hood emblems as mine are looking rough

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  2. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

There already is a forum to show your mods- the Challenger Owners' Gallery.