Yay or Nay

Discussion in 'Challenger Exterior Modifications Forum' started by Hopslayer, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

I watched some videos today on Challenger mods, and one guy mentioned that he changed out the chrome lug nuts for black, as his car had the blackout package, as mine does. Now I am thinking of going with red, to match the intake rings I plan to buy. I also thought it would be nice to get something with a bit of style, not just switch from chrome to black. What do you think? How about these?

BDC249FD-EEB0-428F-AA8B-615E83C7FF4E.jpeg

2. Chops

Chops Member

Not exactly my style, but to each his own:headbang:, & they'd probably look pretty decent on the right vehicle/setup. If you're gonna be adding other subtle red accents to your car, it might tie in nicely (as long as the reds are a close, or pretty close, match).

3. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Full Access Member

I prefer the retro look. These lug nuts are not my taste. They remind me of Crayola crayons.

[​IMG]

Vyper and Hopslayer like this.
  4. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

Apparently these won’t work anyway. I thought lug nuts were all the same size. Nope. I think there were 12 by 1.50 and my car supposedly takes 14 by 1.5. Not really sure.

5. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Moderator Staff Member

have seen plenty of them here where I live,and to say the women love these on their cars, men, not so much.

Hopslayer likes this.