Class Action Settlement

SRT-Tom

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
Moderator
Article Writer
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Posts
8,628
Reaction score
2,840
Points
113
Location
southern New Jersey
If you own a 2015-2020 Challenger SXT, with a 3.6L, and live in any of these states- Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, or Washington. If the Settlement is approved you are automatically entitled to a warranty extension (the earlier of 7 years from the in-service date or 70,000 miles) for certain valve train system components, and you will be entitled to submit a Claim for reimbursement for monies you previously paid to diagnose or repair a failed Valve Rocker Arm, Valve Stem Oil Seal, or Valve Tappet component, unless you opt out or exclude yourself from the Settlement.

 
Just think how many people will not know this and have been screwed!

FCA and a local dealer Allen Mello Dodge screwed me on a transmission I had 52k on my 2020 Challenger the problem was the transmission would pop out of reverse due to a faulty clutch pack. There was even a TSB on it but the dealer basically gave me the runaround, FCA was going to move forward with a reman transmission if I paid $1100.00 out of pocket so I agreed, but the service advisor said FCA wasn't going ahead with the proposed plan. I was highly considering bringing this to court and probably would have won. But at the time and energy it takes I said **** it. I even file a complaint with NH attorney general, they really couldn't do anything but send letters to FCA .

Good job posting this Tom it may help so people out there ..
 

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
8,661
Posts
45,939
Members
4,571
Latest member
azmusclecar
Back
Top