Pistons are one of the hardest working components of an internal combustion engine, where temperatures inside cylinders can reach over 1,800 degrees F. Early pistons were of cast iron, but there were obvious benefits for engine balancing if a lighter alloy could be used. To produce pistons that could survive engine combustion temperatures, it was necessary to develop new alloys such as Y alloy and hiduminium (high-strength aluminum alloy), specifically for use as pistons. A few early gas...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Timing
- LATEST in General Challenger - Pulling Fuse #2 and Adaptives
- LATEST in General Challenger - EV Charging & Battery Life
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Proper Tire Pressure in Cold Weather
- LATEST in General Challenger - New LED's for my 2009 R/T. Pictures do not do it justice!
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Paintless Dent Repair
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - 2013 Dodge Challenger miss shifting and overheating
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Does Motor Oil Expire?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Windshield Dots
- LATEST in General Challenger - Blind Spot Monitoring
16 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
19 May 2022
02 Apr 2022
18 Jan 2022
06 Dec 2021
19 Nov 2021
08 Nov 2021
05 Nov 2021
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island