Many are unaware of the vital role played by Chrysler Corporation in World War II. As Mopar enthusiasts, we should all be proud of its outstanding war record. In 1939, the U.S. military was laughable. The Army's own chief of staff, Gen. George C. Marshall, ranked it 19th in the world- one spot behind Portugal- in a report to the president. Roosevelt was about to change that- and America- forever. Decades of isolation and a global depression had created a nation unresponsive to the world...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Burnout Primer
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tips for Car Shows
- LATEST in General Challenger - The Advantages & Disadvantages of Lowering Your Car
- LATEST in General Challenger - How Rev Limiters Work
- LATEST in General Challenger - Electric and Hydrogen-Powered Cars
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Threadlocker Adhesives
- LATEST in General Challenger - Car Weight Terminology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Rocker Arm Ratios
- LATEST in General Challenger - Auto-Stop/Start Technology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Richard Petty- "The King"
30 Sep 2021
04 Sep 2021
21 May 2021
29 Apr 2021
16 Apr 2021
10 Apr 2021
03 Apr 2021
03 Mar 2021
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island