A line lock is a device that allows the front brakes to lock independently of the rear brakes, via a switch. The device is an electric solenoid that controls a valve which allows the brakes to be controlled individually. This allows the front brakes to be locked and the rear brakes to be open, and allows the driver to spin the rear wheels without wasting the rear brakes. This method is referred to as line lock and is popular among drag racers. Cars with manual transmissions allow drivers to...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - EV Charging & Battery Life
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Proper Tire Pressure in Cold Weather
- LATEST in General Challenger - New LED's for my 2009 R/T. Pictures do not do it justice!
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Paintless Dent Repair
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - 2013 Dodge Challenger miss shifting and overheating
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Does Motor Oil Expire?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Windshield Dots
- LATEST in General Challenger - Blind Spot Monitoring
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - My take on the Challenger Rust issue
- LATEST in General Challenger - Li-Ion Batteries
16 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
19 May 2022
02 Apr 2022
18 Jan 2022
06 Dec 2021
19 Nov 2021
08 Nov 2021
05 Nov 2021
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island