A line lock is a device that allows the front brakes to lock independently of the rear brakes, via a switch. The device is an electric solenoid that controls a valve which allows the brakes to be controlled individually. This allows the front brakes to be locked and the rear brakes to be open, and allows the driver to spin the rear wheels without wasting the rear brakes. This method is referred to as line lock and is popular among drag racers. Cars with manual transmissions allow drivers to...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Does Motor Oil Expire?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Windshield Dots
- LATEST in General Challenger - Blind Spot Monitoring
- LATEST in General Challenger - Li-Ion Batteries
- LATEST in General Challenger - Prochargers
- LATEST in General Challenger - 100 Anniversary Edition Challenger.
- LATEST in General Challenger - Wind Tunnels
- LATEST in General Challenger - Security Devices
- LATEST in General Challenger - Window Tint
- LATEST in General Challenger - Ethanol Fuel Mixtures
19 May 2022
18 Jan 2022
06 Dec 2021
19 Nov 2021
08 Nov 2021
05 Nov 2021
30 Sep 2021
04 Sep 2021
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island